In this week’s episode, we discuss the probability of a government shutdown, the North Korean missile threat, the ongoing implications of Buy American and more.
This week’s guests include:
• Gordon Adams, professor emeritus at American University’s School of International Service
• Byron Callan of Capital Alpha Partners
• Ron Epstein of Bank of America Merrill Lynch
• Steve Grundman of the Atlantic Council
• Todd Harrison of the Center for Strategic and International Studies
Listen to or download this week’s episode below: