In this week’s podcast, we discuss the Trump administration’s proposed “skinny budget” and budget supplemental, the potential for a government shutdown, the 2015 external study commissioned by the Defense Business Board that revealed $125 billion in Defense-Department waste, strategies for increasing DoD efficiency, GCHQ’s reaction to President Donald Trump’s wiretap allegations, Angela Merkel’s Washington meeting, the aftermath of the Dutch elections, and more. The Defense & Aerospace Business Report is sponsored by Bell Helicopter, a Textron Company.
- Byron Callan of Capital Alpha Partners
- Mackenzie Eaglen of the American Enterprise Institute
- Ron Epstein of Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Todd Harrison of the Center for Strategic and International Studies
- Sash Tusa of Agency Partners in London