In this week’s podcast, we discuss the White House’s proposed cuts to the US Coast Guard and other agencies like the State Department, the “skinny” budget the Trump administration will submit to Congress on Thursday, the budget impact of larger troops deployments to the Middle East and Afghanistan, commercial aircraft market trends, Brexit, Wednesday’s Dutch elections and financial performance of Dassault and Embraer. The Defense & Aerospace Business Report is sponsored by Bell Helicopter, a Textron Company.
- Byron Callan of Capital Alpha Partners
- Todd Harrison of the Center for Strategic and International Studies
- Steve Grundman of the Atlantic Council
- Sash Tusa of Agency Partners in London
- Ron Epstein of Bank of America Merrill Lynch